SANI Car Rental OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg: Get the Best Services, Rates and Flexibility
Looking for a car rental company that has a convenient pick up point at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg? We make getting on the road easy and convenient with our car rental pickup point in this bustling airport. Enjoy quality vehicles, competitive rates, and flexible booking terms with us – giving you more value for your money every trip.
Why SANI Car Rental – The Advantages of Our Car Rental at Johannesburg Airport in Gauteng
At SANI Car Rental, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and competitive rates. We also have a range of flexible booking terms to ensure you get the best car rental experience possible. With us, you can enjoy benefits such as:
Five Reasons to Rent a Vehicle from SANI Car Rental in Johannesburg
- A large selection of vehicles available with new models added all the time.
- We always provide the best available rates and discounts.
- You can book your car with no deposit required.
- Enjoy free cancellations up to 15 hours before pick up, with no hassle or pain.
- All online payments are protected by secure SSL certificates for added peace of mind.
How to Rent a Car From SANI Car Rental Johannesburg Airport
If you’re ready to pick up your reserved rental car from the OR Tambo Airport pickup point, here’s what you need to know:
- You must be 21 or older with a valid driver’s license from your country of residence.
- If you book online, you need an internationally accepted credit card or debit card for payment.
- Our car hire Royalty Programme entitles members to exclusive benefits such as discounts, special offers, and more.
- Your reserved rented car can be picked up at the OR Tambo Airport or at one of our other locations in Johannesburg, like the Lanseria International Airport pickup point, when arranged.
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will email you back with instructions on how to find us.
- Please allow plenty of time when arriving at the airport to find us as we may not be able to wait if your flight is delayed.
- When returning your rental vehicle, please make sure it is clean inside and out before drop off.
What To Do in Johannesburg with Your Rental Car
After collecting your hired car from the OR Tambo Airport pick up point in Johannesburg, you should explore Johannesburg, including:
- Enjoy an evening stroll through Nelson Mandela Square (mandelasquare.co.za).
- Take a tour of Soweto Township (sowetotourism.com)
- Visit Zoo Lake (zoolakejhb.co) for beautiful gardens, sailing facilities, and wonderful picnic spots – as well as great views of Johannesburg skyline!
- shop till you drop in Gauteng is one of South Africa’s best shopping destinations.
- Looking for some outdoor activities? Try one of the many biking trails in Johannesburg such as Bains Kloof Bike Park (bainskloofbikepark) or Walter Sisulu National Botanic Garden (sanbi.org). For more ideas on what to do in Jo’Burg, visit visitjozi.
- Embark on a road trip through the Drakensberg – visit Cathedral peak for a unique horse riding or golfing activity, visit the Himeville Museum and/or visiting the Basotho villages
Tips for driving and parking your SANI Rental Car in Johannesburg
- Learn about the main roads or landmarks before setting off. You can use a map app on your phone or an old-fashioned paper map book.
- Don’t pull over onto the side of the road, except in an emergency. Call our emergency number right away if needed.
- Stick to the speed limit and make way for pedestrians and cyclists.
- When driving or parking, make sure your belongings are stowed away safely and out of sight.
- Parking garages also provide convenience and protection while exploring the city.
FAQ About SANI Car Rental at Johannesburg’s Airport
To lock in your car rental, what deposit do you need to pay?
When booking a car rental with SANI Car Rental, you must pay a certain portion of the total rental value as a deposit in order to secure your reservation online. This can be 0%, 25%, 50% or 100% of the rental fee. The remaining balance of the rental fee, along with any security deposits quoted during the booking process, will be due at the time of collection from the OR Tambo International Airport car rental pick-up point.
Why do I have to pay for an OR Tambo Airport Surcharge fee?
All car rental companies at the airport are subject to a fee imposed by The Airport Company of SA (ACSA). This fee must be paid in order to use the services provided by ACSA.
What are the additional rental costs?
At the time of reservation, we’ll provide you with a full quote for your rental costs. However, additional charges may apply based on the type of vehicle group, waiver used, and location of return. These extra charges can include, (but are not limited to):
- Additional Waivers
- Late Return
- Valet Charges
- Excess mileage charges
- Accident administration fees
- Excess or Damage charges
- Collection or Recovery fees
- Overdue Penalties
- Traffic Violation Penalties
- Skipped Service Fee
- Fuel Levy