Car Rental at Lanseria Airport in Johannesburg: Get the Best Services, Rates and Flexibility for Your Trip
When it comes to renting a car at Lanseria International Airport in Johannesburg, SANI Car Rental is the perfect choice. Our car rental pickup point at Lanseria Airport makes it easy to get on the road quickly and conveniently. We take pride in offering quality vehicles at competitive rates, flexible booking terms and exceptional service, giving you more value for your money every time.
Why SANI Car Rental – The Advantages of Our Car Hire at Lanseria Airport
You can enjoy excellent service and competitive prices with SANI Car Rental, and Lanseria Airport serves as one of the convenient pick-up points for your vehicle hire. Our flexible booking terms further enhance your car rental experience, as well as:
Five Reasons to Rent a Vehicle from SANI Car Rental Johannesburg
- Our large selection of cars means there will always be a model that suits your needs
- We offer the best available rates all year round.
- There’s no need for deposits or extra paperwork when you book online.
- Cancellations are free up to fifteen hours before pick-up for added convenience.
- State of the art SSL security certificates ensure safe and secure online payments.
How to Rent a Car From SANI Car Rental at Lanseria Airport
Renting a vehicle from us is as simple as following these easy steps:
- Fill out an application form that includes information such as passport ID, driving license details and age restriction requirements (if applicable).
- Check into our loyalty program which offers exclusive discounts and additional benefits depending on frequency of use.
- Select your preferred car type according to size, features and fuel type – we have compact cars, sedans, SUV’s and more!
- Once your reservation has been made, you can either opt for pickup at Lanseria Airport or other local locations including the OR Tambo Airport Car Rental pickup point and Sandton Car Hire pick-up point.
- When picking up your rental car at Lanseria Airport please make sure that you have all relevant documents with you, including both parts of the rental agreement signed at pickup time that confirm rental conditions have been read and accepted by both parties prior their start date/time commencement).
- Finally, enjoy driving around Johannesburg with complete peace of mind! Make sure you familiarise yourself with some basic road safety tips if this is your first time driving here so you can stay safe on the roads too!
What To See And Do In Johannesburg With Your Rental Car
After collecting your hired car from Lanseria Airport pick up point in Johannesburg, there is a lot to explore during your South African adventure in Joburg:
- Explore the Cradle Nature Reserve – one of South Africa’s oldest nature reserves filled with hiking trails and outdoor activities galore!
- Take a self-guided tour through Constitution Hill – discover South Africa’s history through exhibitions showcasing post-apartheid events
- Take a road trip through the Drakensberg – explore endless beauty while taking in spectacular views of mountain vistas
- Stop off at The Apartheid Museum – learn about South African history through multimedia exhibits
- Taste traditional cuisine by going on Jozi Food Tour – sample dishes like pap (maize porridge), Mohodu (black porridge), Chisa Nyama (barbecued meat)
- Take part in one of many adventure activities such as abseiling near Hartbeespoort Dam – explore dramatic mountain scenery while pushing personal boundaries
- For those looking for leisurely pursuits, wander through Mandela Square or Melville Koppies Nature Reserve – perfect spots for relaxation
- Visit the most beautiful game reserves in Gauteng – do a self-drive safari and experience wildlife in its natural setting.
With great services, rates, and flexibility, why not rent from SANI Car Rental next time you’re planning a trip? Contact us directly today or book online now!
Tips for driving and parking your SANI Rental Car in Johannesburg
- Learn about the main roads or landmarks before setting off. You can use a map app on your phone or an old-fashioned paper map book.
- Don’t pull over onto the side of the road, except in an emergency. Call our emergency number right away if needed.
- Stick to the speed limit and make way for pedestrians and cyclists.
- When driving or parking, make sure your belongings are stowed away safely and out of sight.
- Parking garages also provide convenience and protection while exploring the city.
FAQ About SANI’s Car Rental at Lanseria Airport
What else is required before collecting my vehicle from a Lanseria Airport car rental pick-up point?
After reserving your car at the Lanseria car rental pick-up point, all customers are vetted. There is a pre-approval credit check that you can opt-in for. Please follow the link: https://www.sani.co.za/pre-approval-credit-check.
Please note: All pre-approval credit check submissions are processed during office hours, Monday to Friday, from 08:00 am to 17:00 pm.
What will I need when collecting my vehicle from the Lanseria Airport car rental pick-up point?
To rent a car from SANI Car Rental, you will need to provide a valid South African driver’s license and/or passport for both South African and international customers. If your license is not in English, an International license will be required. In addition, you will need a Credit Card, Cheque or Debit card as payment. The cardholder must also be present when collecting the vehicle.
All renters must be 21 years or older and have held their driver’s license for at least one year. A young driver surcharge may apply if the renter is younger than 21 but has had their license for at least two years. If you are crossing borders with the rental car, note that there is a vetting process required upon collection.
What is your refuelling policy?
When you return the rental car to the Lanseria Airport car rental drop off point in Johannesburg, you will be asked to refuel the tank at government-regulated prices. You can either fill the tank yourself and provide SANI Car Rental with a receipt, or we can do it for you (a fuel admin fee of 10% excluding VAT will apply in this case). As a courtesy to the next renter, all vehicles are refuelled at the end of the rental period. Fuel consumption is billed to your account.